Asset Partners has extensive experience integrating Maximo with other business, operational, and financial systems.
We have developed proven, reliable interfaces between Maximo and many other commercial software systems as well as for our clients’ proprietary systems and databases. The integration methods we use, which may be dependent on the systems involved and client preferences, include:
- Maximo Integration Framework (MIF)
- Maximo CronTask for batch interfacing
- Maximo Web Services
- Database-centric such as data flow from Oracle to SQL Server
Some example integrations include:
- Financial: Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains, Epicor, CODA, Peoplesoft, Aspen Invoicing, and others.
- Supplier/Procurement Network: Ariba with full order integration and punch-out support, MaxProcure
- Operational: SCADA, DCS, Archibus, OSIsoft PI Historian, and others.
- BIM (Building Information Model): Autodesk products (REVIT, BIM 360 Glue), COBie for BIM imports.
- Other: Document Management, Sharepoint, MS Project, Pentaho BI, client mainframe systems, and others.
Contact us to learn how we can make your systems work together so that you’re working more efficiently. And if you have an unreliable or problematic interface in place already, we’ll explain how we can re-architect that to be a simpler and more reliable data flow.