Asset Partners has been implementing and upgrading Maximo for organizations of all sizes since 1999. Our certified IBM Maximo consultants have an unparalleled track record of success in upgrading even the most complex legacy Maximo deployments. Clients continue to come back to us for their Maximo upgrades because we have a 100% implementation and upgrade success rate and 100% of our projects have been completed at or under budget.
There are several reasons we have such a long, successful history in implementing and upgrading Maximo:
- We plan all project tasks in a comprehensive work breakdown structure.
- We track all project work and deliverables with your team using our proven collaborative Maximo project tracking system.
- We monitor project milestones and budget progress and keep you informed throughout the project.
- We leverage our extensive experience in upgrading older Maximo versions; we know the problems and risks involved and have the solutions.
- Because we are also Maximo technical experts on all versions, we are able to solve any problem encountered during the project.
Upgrades Currently Offered:
- Maximo 7.5 to 7.6
- Maximo 7.1 to 7.6
- Maximo 6.2 to 7.6
- Maximo 5.2 to 7.6
- Maximo 4.1.1 to 7.6
- Maximo 7.6
- Oracle 12g, SQL Server 2014, or DB2
- Websphere or Weblogic
- Multiple Server Cluster and Multi-JVM
- Cloud Hosted or On-Premises
We also understand that there is more to a successful Maximo upgrade than just upgrading the software and database to the new version. We will help you plan to use the new capabilities and map the capabilities you’re using today, including any customizations or extensions, to the target version so there is a clear path forward with no surprise functional gaps or changes.
During upgrade projects there are also opportunities to utilize some of the technical knowledge and tools that differentiate Asset Partners in order to make significant improvements to your use of Maximo and the benefits it provides to your organization. This may include making changes to your data nomenclature to improve standardization (decisions you may have made a decade ago that are no longer ideal), improving or extending Maximo integrations with your other business systems, automating Maximo business metrics and alerting, and smart configuration changes or customizations to better tailor Maximo for your business, just to name a few.
Please contact us to discuss your upcoming upgrade project and let us share project plan samples and success stories with you.