Asset Partners has hosted Maximo deployments for some clients in the cloud for many years and we can assist you in either an advisory capacity or as a turnkey hosting service. We believe that cloud hosting can be a good approach for many organizations but we also think there are risks to navigate when hosting Maximo in the cloud such as constraints on Maximo configuration.
When we host our Maximo clients in the cloud, we utilize:
- A Public Cloud hosting platform (Amazon Web Services) so you avoid overpaying for what is now a commodity service.
- Dedicated application server and database (not multi-tenancy or shared systems) so you are not restricted in what you can do with Maximo and you don’t compromise security.
- Scalable architecture so you pay for what you need but can grow capacity whenever required.
- Additional Maximo and Websphere security provisions to safeguard your Maximo system and data.
- Managed off-site database backup service is included for any Maximo client we move to cloud hosting.
Please contact us to see if moving Maximo to the cloud is right for you.